Guided Standing Meditation is a full one-hour standing meditation, in which you orbit the healing light (your life force energy, or “Chi”) up your spine and down the front of your body through specific energy pathways. It is considered to be the foundation of all higher Taoist meditations and practices.
Master Chia guides you through all Seven Stages of the complete Microcosmic Orbit Meditation, as taught on the Awaken Healing Light Instruction and Theory DVD. In the course of the meditation you will activate your internal energy, draw on the energy of the Earth and the “Chi” of the air, harmonize your sexual energy with your heart energy, connect with the energy of the stare and planets, and circulate all of this “Chi” through the major energy with centers up your spine and down the front of your body. He also incorporates circulation of the sexual energy, as taught on the Healing Love DVD. In the course of the meditation you will use subtle breathing methods and more powerful internal locking methods to lead the sexual energy up the spine to the brain. This dvd takes you right into the classroom with Master Chia at their annual summer retreat. You will follow the same step-by-step instruction that their students at the retreat receive. This DVD, shot in a high resolution format, combines rich detail and clear organization to give you a truly complete experience of complete experience of the Master Chia’s teachings.
Running Time 1 hour 17 minutes
- Universal Tao System Introduction (2:43 mins)
- Theory (4:53 mins)
- Stage 1: Activating the Original Energy (8:18 mins)
- Stage 2: Opening the Heart and the Cosmic Inner Smile (22:11 mins)
- Stage 3: Connecting to Mother Earth Energy (2:29 mins)
- Stage 4: Activating the Higher Self Cosmic Energy (4:52 mins)
- Stage 5: Opening the Functional Channel (2:47 mins)
- Stage 6: Opening the Governor Channel and Connecting to the Heaven Force (6:00 mins)
- Stage 7: Connecting the Crown and Mid-Eyebrow and Joining the two Channels (9:54 mins)
- Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort Introduction (7:10 mins)
- Universal Tao Products (7:30 mins)
The easiest way to play MP4 files is to double-click on the MP4 and let your computer decide which default application should open the it. Since most people already have Windows Media Player or QuickTime installed, the MP4 should open automatically.
Please kindly contact this email: firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to purchase our video with many topics and you will receive less payment on shipping fee in the same time.