- Helps to prevent and treat diabetes
- Improve Heart Health
- Aids in weight loss
- Improve brain function
- Protect against certain cancers
- Promotes tooth and bone strength
- Help relieve Eczema
How to brew tea:
1. Put tea into the tea mug about 1 table spoon
2. Fill hot water (about 90-100 Degree Celsius), and roughly pour out the water as for cleaning up the tea and tea mug. Then, add new hot water into the mug and close the lid about 40-60 seconds but not more than 3 minutes. If you freeze the tea longer, it will be bitter.
3. Release tea water into the bottom of tea mug and it is ready to drink.
Remark: Can be added more hot water until the tea has no flavor and the tea which has been brewed, can be used only one day.