Cosmic Healing I trains the student how to make contact with the universal energies and send them down to clients/students in order to generate healing. Besides this general skill this slide presentation teaches:
- A general ten-step protocol for healing of individuals or groups by improving their overall energetic disposition. First it creates the proper theater in which healing can take place, and with all the needed tools. Next it is shown how one can apply these tools to generate cleansing followed by energizing of the organs, the defense and the immune system.
- Using the ‘Chi Knife’ for applying Chi precisely to specific body parts.
- Cosmic Healing Hand techniques for directing energies to individuals.
- The use of specific Colors and where to apply them.
- Methods for cleansing the internal organs.
- How to work on specific ailments.
“Few instructors offer as comprehensive a course of study as Mantak Chia.” —American Journal of Acupuncture Master Mantak Chia is Chinese, born in Thailand. He is the direct successor to the teachings of Master Yi Eng, the White Cloud Hermit. Master Chia has brought these teachings to the world, personally instructing thousands of students each year in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia. He is the author of over 20 practical Taoist books, booklets and the Universal Tao Publications Video, VCD, DVD and CD Library.
All have 332 pages.